Progressive Thinking Webinar Series
The Pandemic Diaries: Cybersecurity Edition
Learn about cybersecurity through the recent tales and observations of seasoned professionals.
Madhu Maganti, ABIP Partner in Charge of Cybersecurity and Technology Advisory Services, and Marc Crudgington, CISO of Woodforest National Bank, will review cybersecurity-related experiences throughout the pandemic to help prepare your organization to better mitigate Information Security related risks in a post-COVID environment.
The Event Will:
- Outline changing threat vectors in a remote-oriented society.
- Discuss areas where your organization may be most vulnerable.
- Present several scenarios, and how to best remediate them.
- Reveal how a data breach can affect your organization.
Participants Will Walk Away With:
- Knowledge to mitigate common cyber risks.
- An overview of how the pandemic has changed the way criminals target organizations.
- Best practices that can be applied throughout their organization.
- Tips on how to transition back to normal or maintain security while working remotely.
- Next steps to creating a robust security posture within the organization.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level executives
- Business Owners
- Information Security Personnel
- Internal Auditors
- Employees in need of cybersecurity awareness training
Madhu Maganti, CPA, CISA is a partner at ABIP, P.C. and has over 18 years of experience in Cybersecurity and other IT advisory services including IT strategy and planning, business process improvement, and IT compliance assessments. Madhu leads the firm’s Cybersecurity & Technology Services group. Madhu’s experience is with mid to large-size firms across a variety of industries including technology, healthcare, energy, and finance. Prior to joining the ABIP team, Madhu gained industry knowledge and global experience leading several IT and finance teams within a leading technology company, as well as serving in leadership roles at management consulting and CPA firms.
Marc Crudgington is the Chief Information Security Officer, SVP Information Security for Woodforest National Bank and in the role since joining Woodforest in August 2012. He is an Air Force veteran; he held a Top-Secret clearance and performed duties in intelligence, computer operations, computer communications, and network communications. Marc has extensive experience working in leadership roles in IT and engineering with several large companies. He has a Master of Business Administration, Technology and Strategy, from the University of California Irvine – Paul Merage School of Business and a Bachelor of Business Management from the University of Phoenix. Marc also attended the FBI CISO Academy and holds numerous certifications and also serves on multiple boards in both leadership and advisory roles.