Texas Utility Districts
Compliance. Controls. Insight.
We are an experienced bookkeeping provider to Texas Municipal Utility Districts (MUDs). Our staff has several decades of related experience and we have developed practices and procedures to help MUD groups be efficient, accurate, and compliant. We operate with the best practices approach specific to bookkeeping support for districts.
Our MUD group’s history is deep. It was created when McLennan & Associates, run by Shirley McLennan, merged into abip. McLennan only provided bookkeeping for Municipal Utility Districts (MUDs). By aligning with abip, they expanded their depth by having the resources of our entire firm to support them.
- Municipal Utility Districts (MUD)
- Levee Improvement Districts (LID)
- Water Control & Improvement Districts (WCID)
- Public Utility Districts (PUD)
- Emergency Service Districts (ESD)
- Improvement Districts (ID)
- Fresh Water Supply Districts (FWSD)
- Management Districts
A Turn-Key Bookkeeping Solution
We help MUD groups get the information they need and address their compliance requirements. Our team provides a reasonable cost without sacrificing quality while working to minimize risk.
Two Key Elements
- MUD & LID Experience. The key to successfully outsourcing is to utilize professionals who understand MUD and LID bookkeeping. The number of districts we serve and our longevity with those districts stand as a testament to the quality of our work. This is underscored by our strong positive reputation with district auditors.
- Personalized Attention. We provide personal and professional attention. Our high standards, along with our experienced staff, create an advantage for our clients.