At ABIP, we treat every relationship like a true partnership. From the beginning of your career with ABIP, our goal is to make each interaction and engagement count. We genuinely believe that our people are our greatest assets and strive to provide an environment where they can do what they do best.
We believe in partnering with our clients to help them focus on their goals and provide continuous support as they navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand each client’s operation and design a strategy unique to those needs. With ABIP you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of services and industries with nonpublic entities of varying sizes.
As a Tax Manager, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and firm management to handle questions, planning, and other business matters. Review advanced business and individual tax returns, estimates and year-end tax planning. You will research tax issues and prepare research memos. Identify, assess, and escalate tax related issues to engagement Lead. Collaborate with client team members building rapport and strong client relationships.
- Provide day to day oversight of multiple engagements, interacting directly with clients
- Facilitate delivery of effective approaches to our clients’ tax needs
- Supervise engagement teams in both US and India offices
- Mentor and develop engagement teams providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance
- Actively participate in marketplace pursuits
- Manage engagement economics
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years Tax experience in a public accounting firm with demonstrated supervisory experience
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience, mentoring and counseling associates
- CPA certification if not CPA eligible Licensed
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Manage and execute engagements in multiple industries
- Familiarity with software applications BNA or RIA tax research, Gofileroom, Accounting CS, Ultra-tax or comparable programs
- Highly disciplined and able to work under strict deadlines
ABIP offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit www.abipcpa.com.