At ABIP, PC we treat every client relationship like a true partnership. We help clients focus on their goals and obstacles and provides support to help them navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand their operations and design a strategy unique to those needs. As advisors, we deliver a variety of assurance, tax, accounting and specialized solutions that provide clients with the information necessary to successfully manage their business and everyday lives. Founded in 2001, ABIP is an award-winning firm with over 80 employees and 23 CPAs on staff.
People are our greatest asset. The relationships we have with our clients and with the members inside our firm are what makes us grow and enjoy what we do. We are an established CPA and advisory firm with a diverse client base and services. With ABIP you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of services and industries in companies of varying sizes.
You will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and firm management to handle questions, planning, and other business matters.
- Preparation of annual client packets including engagement letters and organizers
- Ensure engagement letters are returned and work scheduled in XCM
- Maintain client tax due date lists (XCM) and ensure deadline dates are met, take lead responsibility to generate and distribute updates frequently
- Scanning documents.
- Manage client e-filing and hard copy tax return deliverables as required
- Assist Tax engagement team with recurring projects
- Maintain accurate client informational records in all systems
- Interact with client in person and via email
- Perform various other administrative tasks for the office as required
- Prior public accounting experience is highly preferred
- Previous tax administrative experience is highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PM, UltraTax, XCM
- Demonstrated documentation, project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of engagement management and client personnel
- Able to work independently as required
To apply for this job please visit abipcpa.com.