- Supervise other bookkeepers providing accounting services to clients
- Establish client management relationships
- Handle billing and contracts for client assigned
- Train team of others
- Review processes in places and update as required
- Will also directly handle some client accounts in addition to team supervision
- QB advanced skills required!
- Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Experience with Municipal Utility Districts a plus
At ABIP, PC we treat every client relationship like a true partnership. We help clients focus on their goals and obstacles and provides support to help them navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand their operations and design a strategy unique to those needs. As advisors, we deliver a variety of assurance, tax, accounting and specialized solutions that provide clients with the information necessary to successfully manage their business and everyday lives. Founded in 2001, ABIP is an award-winning firm with over 80 employees and 23 CPAs on staff.
People are our greatest asset. The relationships we have with our clients and with the members inside our firm are what makes us grow and enjoy what we do. We are an established CPA and advisory firm with a diverse client base and services. With ABIP you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of services and industries in companies of varying sizes.
You will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and firm management to handle questions, planning, and other business matters.
To apply for this job please visit www.abipcpa.com.