At ABIP, we treat every relationship like a true partnership. From the beginning of your career with ABIP, our goal is to make each interaction and engagement count. We genuinely believe that our people are our greatest assets and strive to provide an environment where they can do what they do best.
We believe in partnering with our clients to help them focus on their goals and provide continuous support as they navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand each client’s operation and design a strategy unique to those needs. With ABIP you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of services and industries with nonpublic entities of varying sizes.
Decide your future. Whether you enjoy Audit or Tax you have the opportunity to decide what your career path will look like. From day one we invite you to stand out and make an impact.
Your role. Not your typical busy work internship. We provide meaningful and challenging work so you can see what’s like working with real clients and being a part of a Team. You will be a part of solution driven work and it will include but not be limited to:
- Participating in different phases of the audit/tax engagement
- Meaningful interactions with staff at all levels and our exceptional clients
- Experience working in various industries
- Participate in networking activities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting; or Master’s degree in accounting or tax.
- Academic success (a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0).
- On track to complete the requisite degree and supporting credits to sit for the CPA exam, with the goal of successfully obtaining your CPA license.
What makes us different?
For starters we are home grown, that’s right we are a local firm with Texas roots. That means you’re working and engaging with clients in your own backyard. We have been named one of HBJ fasting growing local professional firms in Houston. Also, we want you to have a life, throughout your internship not only will you be involved in team building exercises, but you will also experience what it means to have a true work life balance through various social activities and events.