At ABIP, we treat every relationship like a true partnership. From the beginning of your career with ABIP, our goal is to make each interaction and engagement count. We genuinely believe that our people are our greatest assets and strive to provide an environment where they can do what they do best.
We believe in partnering with our clients to help them focus on their goals and provide continuous support as they navigate through different stages of their lifecycle. Our professionals take the time to understand each client’s operation and design a strategy unique to those needs. With ABIP you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of services and industries with nonpublic entities of varying sizes. As we continue to grow, we are seeking future leaders that want to pursue our Partner track opportunity in the Houston Assurance Department.
As a Senior Manager, you will manage timely delivery of client engagements, build client relationships and facilitate team development. You will also be responsible for generating new business opportunities with both existing and new clients.
• Plan, manage and direct assurance engagements for a portfolio of clients
• Assist clients in meeting their audit and financial reporting obligations
• Oversee engagement metrics, including, budgets, work-in-progress, timely billing and collection
• Provide technical review on assurance engagements
• Maintain and develop client relationships and contribute to the development of new business opportunities
• Build and lead multiple engagement teams effectively to consistently meet ABIP standards of excellence
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business discipline
• Minimum of eight (10) years of Audit experience in a public accounting firm with demonstrated supervisory experience
• Five (5) years of supervisory experience, mentoring and counseling associates
• US CPA certification required
• Experience leading the planning, execution, and reporting on audits of financial statements
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• A collaborative approach to management
• Experience managing multiple client engagements, leading fieldwork, and managing the performance of engagement teams
• Extensive knowledge of AICPA standards, US GAAP and US GAAS
• Demonstrated project management skills
ABIP offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To apply for this job please visit www.abipcpa.com.